True Love Quotes and Pictures

8:29 PM Posted by Tu Prinzipeza


True Love Quotes and Pictures

  • If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy....even if its not with you
  • You asked me whose life was more important- yours or mine and I answered "mine" ; you walked away angry not knowing that you are my life. 










  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

2 comments:

  1. hajjandumrah said...

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

  2. Quotes said...

    "True love stands by each other side on good days and stands even closer on bad days"

Post a Comment